For robust UPS protection up to 3kVA, the Liebert GXT4 UPS provides industry leading features in a compact design:
- Active Eco-Mode delivers best-inclass efficiency of up to 97% without
- Two Programmable Outlets: can be programmed for load shedding and
sequential restart if the UPS is in overload or when selected backup time remains
- User replaceable, hot-swappable batteries
- On-line design means zero transfer time. When utility power fails, your critical load remains supported by a seamless flow of power
- Array of value added accessories bundled with standard unit
- Automatic Frequency Sensing: the UPS automatically adjusts to the input frequency, 50Hz or 60Hz
- Mounting Flexibility: rack rails and tower supports included
- Intelligent Communications: DCIM and BMS ready
Increases in data center density require reliable and high performance power systems for maximum availability. In the area of critical power, organization require a dynamic power solution that gives the flexibility while lowering total cost of ownership.
Introducing the Liebert® GXT4™, a true on-line UPS that delivers continuous, highquality AC power to connected equipment with no interruption when transferring to battery. It protects equipment from virtually all power disturbances caused by blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges or noise interference.
On-line and Double Conversion UPS for Best in Protection
The Proven Reliability Of True On-Line Power With The Features You Need Most
The Liebert® GXT4™ provides maximum resiliency & power protection so businesses can easily adapt to changing capacity demands.
Liebert® GXT4™ UPS includes:
- Power factor correction
- Internal batteries
- Frequency conversion
- Internal automatic bypass for protection against adverse conditions
- Manual bypass capability
- Support for up to six external battery cabinets
Intuitive and Intelligent Operation
- Intuitive LCD Screen – easy-to-follow menu structure for UPS configuration and control.
- Optimized UPS Monitoring and Control – up to 6-lines of texts providing
more UPS details in just one single view.
- UPS Programming On-Demand – no need to run configuration programs to adjust UPS parameters. LCD screen allows for straight forward UPS programming eliminating the need for a laptop on-site.
- Efficient UPS Troubleshooting – LCD screen shows up the exact UPS fault or operation status which helps user respond quickly to assess and clear fault.
Certified UPS models
The protection you need against damaging power problems